Immediate Past President
We are a network of successful REALTORS®, empowering women to exercise their potential as entrepreneurs and industry leaders.
Through our influence as successful business professionals, women will effect positive change in the profession and in the broader community.
Our Long-term Goals
In order to fulfill our mission and realize our vision, the Women’s Council of REALTORS® sets the following goals:
- To be the source of education and business tools focused on the needs of women REALTOR® entrepreneurs at all stages of development.
- To be a dynamic, accessible and diverse network, linking resources and member expertise to drive business success.
- To identify, build, support and promote strong leaders in business, the industry and the broader community.
- To showcase and promote the achievement and impact of women in real estate.
- To be sought after by other organizations as a source of leadership development and the business woman’s perspective.
- To be a network of strong chapters that consistently deliver value and provide a collaborative, trusted, welcoming environment in which members can achieve their business goals.
- To be a magnet for career-focused REALTORS® with diverse backgrounds and a high level of professionalism.
- To be a strong organization with the resources and infrastructure necessary to fulfill our mission and realize our vision.
Women’s Council of REALTORS® Values
- The Power of Relationships—Success in business today is achieved through positive, productive relationships. The Women’s Council of REALTORS® provides an environment of collaboration in which members can form, build and maximize relationships for business and personal success. When members share their time, talent and experience, the entire industry is advanced.
- Leadership—To continue to grow and be successful, every business, industry and community must have leaders who can see change that is needed, organize resources, and engage the hearts and minds of those around them. Through the Women’s Council of REALTORS®, members develop and apply new found leadership skills and qualities across all areas of their personal and professional lives.
- Professional Credibility—Members of the Women’s Council of REALTORS® are career professionals. We operate based on a shared value system of integrity, respect, consistency and a commitment to excellence and continuous development.
- Diversity—The Council member network is enriched through the celebration of and active outreach to the full diversity of our industry. At the same time, the strength of the organization lies in what unites us all – our shared values.
- Involvement—Active participation increases membership value. Participation in the Women’s Council of REALTORS® is the opportunity to contribute to change, and to be changed, personally and professionally.
- Success—Success in business brings credibility, influence and greater opportunity. Wealth creation through business success also leads to long-term financial security, greater independence, and more quality of life choices.
- Influence—Positive change will come from the greater inclusion of women’s perspectives in positions of influence in the real estate industry and in the broader community.